You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most popular bridge authors of our time, Marty Bergen, Mr Points Schmoints explains:
- How to know when not to 'Cover an honor with an honor'
- Which signals every partnership must play
- How to find the killing lead against a slam
- Why you should be eager to play 'The Forcing Game'
- When to lead trumps, and when not to
- How you can be known as an entry-killer
- Why you should not always return partner's lead bull; When you must be the one to take control And much, much more!
|Book Author(s)||Marty Bergen|
|Book Difficulty||For Intermediate players|
|Number of Pages||216|
|Sample (.pdf format)||N/A|
|ISBN / Product ID||9780974471433|