Book 5 in the Bridge Cardplay: An Easy Guide series.
Whether you are just setting out to discover the wonderful game of bridge, or have played for some time, your success will be limited without a sound understanding of the basic techniques of cardplay. In this series, two of the game's top writers explain clearly the various cardplay skills that you will need. Every booklet contains six chapters - each ending with a short Quiz.
The topics covered in this book, on Establishing Long Suits, are:
- Establishing a suit at notrumps
- Establishing a suit by ruffing
- Should I duck a round?
- Establishing a suit safely
- Which suit should I establish?
- Reaching the established winners