Note: If this link is not active or does not work, it is because your anti-virus software prevents that. Please open your web browser (eg. Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox etc) and copy this link into the address area of your browser.
2. Type in your Jack 6 registration code (please don't cut and paste the code, this can cause problems).
3. Select your language.
4. Enter the security code (on the left, 5 digits). Don't attempt to use code 87597, this code is in the image on the right for illustrative purposes only.
5. Press Download Product to start the download.
IMPORTANT The download will start automatically. Please take note where your download is saved on your computer (often it's a folder called Downloads).
6. Start the Jack 6 setup by double-clicking the downloaded installation file.
IMPORTANT Ignore any unknown publisher message and select the installation language.
7. Please read and agree with the license.
8. After completing the installation, double-click the Jack 6 icon on your desktop and enter your preferred username and registration code.
9. That’s it! You are now ready to play Jack. The downloaded file contains the files needed for the language you selected. Once up and running, you can check out Help…Search for updates to look at the available
IMPORTANT You will not receive the physical product. The Jack company will keep your download available for at least three years as well as keeping your Jack registration code on record.
IMPORTANT Your Jack registration code can be used for three installations of the Jack 6.0 software on your own computers.
Click here to download the Jack Getting Started Guide
Click here to download the complete Jack User Manual
If you have any problems or questions regarding the installation of the Jack software, please call The Bridge Shop on 02-9967-0644 (Mon-Fri between 9-4) or email us at [email protected]
Address 182 Penshurst Street, Willoughby, NSW, AUSTRALIA