JACK 6 IS A WINDOWS PROGRAMME
World Computer Bridge Champion 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015.
Are you a tablet owner ? Click here
Jack is a computer bridge program developed by bridge players for bridge players. One of the developers is former world champion Berry Westra (Bermuda Bowl Chile 1993). Jack uses state of the art computer algorithms. Jack's possibilities exceed those of all other bridge playing programs. Besides its exceptional bidding and playing strength Jack offers a very user friendly interface with many interesting features.
- Built in convention cards SAYC, Precision, Moscito, Acol, 2/1 GF and many others
- Over 100 conventions
- Network play
- Professor Jack analyses your play and offers advice.
- Play competition on the virtual bridge club
- Define computer personalities, adjust playing strength in detail.
- Many tournaments with frequency charts included
- True English playing cards by Carta Mundi
- Deals in tournament, random or controlled by deal profile
- Compose your own convention card
- Double dummy problem solver
OTHER FEATURES OF JACK
- Interactive Professor Jack. The Professor will look over your shoulder as you play making helpful comments about your bidding and card play on the spot. He is flexible. At your command he will comment about whatever aspects of your play you specify.
- Bidding contests. Jack provides about a hundred bidding contests that you can enter to improve your bidding and compare your contracts to those of many pairs that have bid the deals previously.
- Jacks Washington 2009 bidding and play engine: In Computer World Bridge Championship of 2009 at Washington DC Jack played better and faster to regain his title. Now you can use the same methods with and against Jack.
- Expanded levels of playing strength: Now there are 100 different levels ranging from weak to expert with sophisticated options for detailed tuning.
- More versatile deal profiles: Now you can specify almost any kind of deals that you may want to examine or practice e.g. deals with 1NT openings deals with wild distribution and so forth.
- Built-in provision for updating: Now you can download improvements to Jack and new tournaments as they become available on our website.
- Jack 6.0 is usable on Windows computers running Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10.
- Improved and fully printable help along with other interesting documentation is easily accessible.
- On-screen playing cards are digitally enhanced and now available for even the highest resolutions.