Book 4 in the Bridge Cardplay: An Easy Guide series.
Whether you are just setting out to discover the wonderful game of bridge, or have played for some time, your success will be limited without a sound understanding of the basic techniques of cardplay. In this series, two of the game's top writers explain clearly the various cardplay skills that you will need. Every booklet contains six chapters - each ending with a short Quiz.
The topics covered in this book, on Drawing Trumps, are:
- Drawing trumps immediately
- When you need to take ruffs
- When you need to take discards
- Establishing a suit before drawing trumps
- Techniques when drawing trumps
- Using entries in the trump suit