Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
It's time to start taking more tricks.
This is a comprehensive 32 lesson course to improve your declarer play. Each lesson has at least ten hands for you to play and practice the theory.
Written by leading English teachers Paul Bowyer and Ben Norton.
Play some sample hands - click here
- Lesson 01 - Basic tricks (No-trumps)
- Lesson 02 - Tricks with trumps
- Lesson 03 - Setting up suits - Knocking out Aces
- Lesson 04 - Setting up suits - Knocking out two high cards
- Lesson 05 - Suit breaks (3-2, 3-3 etc)
- Lesson 06 - Setting up suits - Knocking out Aces and using suit breaks
- Lesson 07 - Drawing trumps
- Lesson 08 - Entries (blocked suits)
- Lesson 09 - Entries (overtaking plays)
- Lesson 10 - Ruffing losers in the short trump hand
- Lesson 11 - Counting winners and losers
- Lesson 12 - Drawing trumps or ruffing losers?
- Lesson 13 - Discarding losers before drawing trumps
- Lesson 14 - The marked finesse
- Lesson 15 - The normal finesse
- Lesson 16 - Double finesses
- Lesson 17 - Combination finesses
- Lesson 18 - The ruffing finesse
- Lesson 19 - Ducking (to establish a suit)
- Lesson 20 - The hold-up
- Lesson 21 - Percentage plays (“eight ever, nine never”)
- Lesson 22 - Avoiding overruffs
- Lesson 23 - Loser-on-loser plays
- Lesson 24 - The crossruff
- Lesson 25 - Setting up a side-suit
- Lesson 26 - Harder hold-ups
- Lesson 27 - Counting the hand (points)
- Lesson 28 - Precaution plays
- Lesson 29 - Safety plays
- Lesson 30 - Card combinations - Part I
- Lesson 31 - Card combinations - Part II
- Lesson 32 - Endplays
© 2021 The Bridge Shop - a division of Bridge Products Australia Pty Ltd